top of page

Is my camera equipment covered actual cash value or replacement cash value?

Generally speaking, your business personal property (camera equipment, computers, lighting, etc.) is covered on either a replacement cost new claim settlement (no depreciation) or an actual cash value (an element of depreciation is calculated into your claim settlement). Check your policy. It will state in your Declarations what type of coverage you have. Of course, Replacement Cost is a better coverage option when available. To discuss your coverage needs please complete this customized proposal form. A photographers insurance specialist will discuss this with you. Request A Quote

The content of these articles are advisory in nature and are not a guarantee of coverage. Please see your policy for coverage descriptions, limitations and exclusions. Ask an agent using the comment box below or by emailing

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page