Loss of Income & Extra Expense Coverage Explained

Last week we had a client contact us about water damage to her rented premises. She is a photographer renting a space which she uses as her studio. The landlord has a policy in force for the building damage. How is she covered? The Extra Expense & Business Income coverage are both triggered. The Extra Expense coverage pays costs she incurs to relocate in order to minimize or eliminate income loss by allowing her business operations to continue. It pays any related expenses she would not normally incur. If the rent at the temporary location is more, we can address the difference assuming her selected location is reasonable and comparable. The Loss of Income will reimburse her for business i

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • YouTube
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Yelp Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2020 AdvisorAgency.com, Inc. In California "Howard Burkholz Insurance Agency" #0K23532. Professional Photography Photographers insurance is available in

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. Representing Allstate, Hartford, CNA, Liberty Mutual, USLI, Travelers, Scotsdale, and more. Photographers drone insurance offered through RLI. For more information www.professionalphotographersinsurance.com